Top 12 Green Smoothies
Hey this one is a quick one. I’ve worked with the crew at Active Life Wellness Center in Austin, TX over the past year. This was a great post on their Facebook page recently and thought I would share. Check out their Facebook page here.
1) Mango Tango: Bok Choy Mango Banana Smoothie
2) Green Protein: Kale Banana Smoothie 1 C. packed kale, 1/2 banana, 1 Tbsp hemp seed,
3) Nut o Ramma: 1 Tbs Macadamias, 2 Organic Dates, 1 Small Organic Banana, Spinach Leaves and a bit of water
4) Curl Me Up: Curly kale, a small slice of fresh root ginger, 1/2 a lemon, and apple juice
5) Farm Fresh: Mixed greens, arugula, sorrell, cilantro, 1/2 avocado and 1/2 a banana
6) Aroma Therapy: Basil, Peppermint, Spearmint, Chard, Banana, almond milk
7) Kiwi Burst: Spinach, Kiwi fruit and Banana (try adding strawberries too)
8) Fruit Blast: 2 bananas, 1 cup chopped papaya (red or yellow), 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice, a big handful of greens
9) Mint Chocolate Chip: 1 bananas, 1 cups of water (or coconut water for absolute decadence!!), 1 Tbs of raw cacao, 2 handfuls of mint
10) Peaches n’ Cream: 1 bunch green kale, 1 pint strawberries, 3 small peaches, 2 cups almond milk
11) Green Stalks: 1 handful of spinach, 1 stalk celery (Optional), 1/2 cup parsley + stalks 1 yellow mango, almond milk
12) Ant Logs: 2 Tbsp. peanut butter, 2 Tbsp. peanut butter, 1 stalk celery, 1 Tbsp cocoa nibs, 1 handful spinach, almond milk
13) Berry Blast: Black Berries, Raspberries, 1 C. spinach, 2 Tbsp. raw cocoa nibs, almond milk
Do you have a good smoothie recipe? Please share in the comments below!